Oxidized Heart Bracelet

Oxidized Heart Bracelet
Sweet love for your wrist

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Bead Fair is HERE!!

Today is the Bead Fair! I've been waiting for this for several weeks now. I am ready with my list (colors, gemstones, components), a permanent marker (to note the product and price) and my walking shoes. I'll pull some cash out, and that is my limit!

I went to my first bead fair a few months ago, and it was pretty overwhelming. There were two tents (and when I say tent, I mean huge silo) full of vendors. And not one of them was open to negotiation. Well, I'm a discerning shopper anyway, and if I really want something I'll pay for it. If I don't even get a buck off for other stuff, I'll pass. My dollar needs to work for me!

Keep an eye out for BRAND NEW items in my Etsy shop over the next few weeks. Remember, all of my jewelry is One Of A Kind or Limited Edition.

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to go to a bead fair! Have fun!

    New follower here and look forward to reading your blogs!

    ~Tara
    waterwaif

    ReplyDelete