Oxidized Heart Bracelet

Oxidized Heart Bracelet
Sweet love for your wrist

Friday, March 5, 2010

A Little Down

I signed in to Etsy today to find items awaiting feedback - only these are items I Purchased, not Sold. I am currently still out of work, and would like some acknowledgment that what I am creating is worth my time.

I originally began making jewelry as a creative endeavor outside of my day-to-day routine. I loved seeing my imagination take shape in the form of a necklace or bracelet. I have the same feeling now. However, it is laced with other thoughts: Will this sell? Am I wasting my time? Do I continue to spend money that I can't afford to?

I submitted another job application yesterday. I want to begin my career, post B.A. I desire a job that compensates me for my degree, and has some creativity.

For now, I buy beads, create jewelry, and hope that I make a sale today.

No comments:

Post a Comment